Life is full of ups and downs, and it’s not unusual for people to experience both. Despite everything, we must maintain our motivation to continue. As an outcome, short famous quotes can be beneficial.
Discovering new sources of motivation and inspiration for life is an excellent strategy to employ whenever an obstacle or struggle is getting in the way of maintaining an optimistic outlook. Motivational short famous quotes from well-known leaders can lift your spirits when you’re feeling down and out.
Here is an extensive collection of short famous quotes on various topics, including love, happiness, life, positivity, and motivation.
You may also like this article:
What is a Short Quote?
The term “quote” refers to citing something as evidence. As a verb and a noun, the quote may be used in various ways. To quote something or someone, you must repeat their exact words or quote the precise comments from a book.
Quotations are used for several purposes, including
- Illuminating the meaning or strengthening the points of the text in question.
- To provide detailed information about the mentioned content (either favorably or negatively).
- To respect the original work or creator (good or bad).
- To give the impression that the person using the phrase is well-read and to comply with copyright laws
Best Short Famous Quotes Of All Time
Here is a collection of short famous quotes brimming with creativity, originality, and wisdom.
Inspirational Short Quotes About Life
Here is a collection of inspirational short quotes about life to keep you encouraged, enthused, and awakened whenever you need a good mindset on life’s challenges.
- “My life is my message.” Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair.
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into place.” -Lucille Ball.
- “Aim for the moon. You may hit a star if you miss.” – W. Clement Stone.
- “Caring for myself is not self-indulgence; it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.” -Audre Lorde.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”-Walt Disney.
- “Never regret anything that made you smile.” -Mark Twain.
- “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin.
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin.
- “I have standards I don’t plan on lowering for anybody, including myself.” -Zendaya.
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” Confucius
- “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.” -Nina Simone.
- “When you put love out in the world, it travels, and it can touch people and reach people in ways that we never even expected.”-Laverne Cox.
- Whatever you are, be a good one. – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself.”- Gabrielle Union.
Short Quotes About Happiness
Happiness and contentment are not anything to seek, something that you can purchase, or something that can be healed.
Here is a collection of short quotes about happiness.
- “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” -Abraham Lincoln.
- “Don’t worry. Be happy.”-Bobby McFerrin.
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.” – Cesare Pavese.
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”-Jim Rohn.
- “Happiness is a journey, not a destination.” – Buddha.
- “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” – Albert Camus.
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam.
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel García Márquez
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”- Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain.
- “Happiness is a state of activity.”- Aristotle.
- “Happiness has a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns.
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh.
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.”- Charles M. Schulz.
Short Inspirational Words
These collections of short inspirational words will inspire and motivate you.
- “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. “- Henry Ford
- “There is always light. If only we were brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it.”-Amanda Gorman
- “You do not find a happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
- “Be positive! Negativity doesn’t get you anywhere.”- Peter W. Murphy
- “I enjoy every day because I choose to.” Tony Clark
- “Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.” – Lindsey Vonn
- “Embrace who you are. Literally. Hug yourself. Accept who you are.” Ellen DeGeneres
- “Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.”-Madam C.J Walker
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” Francis Bacon
- “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “All dreams are within reach. All you have to do is keep moving towards them.”-Viola Davis
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”-Alexander the Great
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.”-Winston Churchill.
Short Quotes About Love
Love is the most potent force in the universe. Its influence can be felt strongly wherever it is. Below is a collection of short quotes about love.
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim.
- “You light my heart on fire every time you look my way.”-Unknown.
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” –said Audrey Hepburn.
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller.
- “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” -Elvis Presley
- “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.”- Rupi Kaur.
- “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be.” -Unknown.
- “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you are the world.” —Unknown.
- “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.”- Eleanor Di Guillo
- “Where there is love, there is life. “– Mahatma Gandhi.
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” —Hermann Hesse
- “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis.
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. “– William Shakespeare.
- “My life got brighter when you walked into it.”- Unknown.
- It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. – Vladimir Nabokov
Funny Short Quotes About Life
These funny short quotes about life may help you express your thoughts on everything from the ups and downs of life to the fascinating realities of it all.
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright.
- “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.”-Mindy Kaling.
- “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.”-Elbert Hubbard.
- “I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with them later.”-Mitch Hedberg.
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”- Rita Rudner.
- “I’m killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness.”-Bill Watterson.
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra.
- “If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.”- Confucius.
- ”Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I’m not sure about the universe.”- Albert Einstein.
- “Luck is what you have leftover after you give 100 percent.” – Langston Coleman.
- “Oops! Sorry I didn’t respond to your text. I answered it in my head and thought it was in real life.”- Unknown.
- “When we talk to God, we’re praying. When God talks to us, we’re schizophrenic.” — Jane Wagner.
- “Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.'”— Anonymous
- “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.”- Michael Scott.
- “Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.”- Lt. Frank Drebin
Cute Life Love Quotes
This list of cute life love quotes is here to keep you motivated and upbeat every day.
- Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. – Will Smith
- The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away. — Bil Keane
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. ~ Dr. Seuss
- Life is simple; it’s just not easy. ~ Unknown
- There is only one success -to be able to spend your life in your own way. – Christopher Morley
- I don’t want to live. I want to love first and live incidentally. – Zelda Fitzgerald
- “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.”-Unknown
- “Love builds bridges where there are none.” – R.H. Delaney
- “To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.” ~ Samuel Butler
- “I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.”-Unknown
- “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.”- Unknown
- “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing, and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.”
- “I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus.”— Nicholas Sparks
Positive Life Quotes
When you have a positive outlook on life, you see things from a new perspective, which makes you feel better. Securing a positive outlook on life is aided by reading inspirational positive life quotes that inspire you to remain calm.
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” —Tony Robbins
- “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”-A.A. Mine
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.”-Teddy Roosevelt
- “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” —Deep Roy
- “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”- Stephen Richards
- “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.”-Widad Akrawi
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”- Milton Berle
- “Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”-William James
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”– Oscar Wilde
- “Always let your conscience be your guide.” —Jiminy Cricket
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.”-Robert Tew
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”-Robert Collier
Each of us has a unique set of motivations that allow us to achieve the goals we set for ourselves. This collection of motivational quotes can help you achieve better results, better health, and more personal growth.
- “When you change your thoughts, remember also to change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
- “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” –Anonymous
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
- “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” -Lucille Ball
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” -Michael Jordan
- “Don’t raise your voice; improve your argument.” –Anonymous
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity.” —Amelia Earhart
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average ordinary people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
- “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.”— Oprah Winfrey
- “Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” — Tom Lehrer
- “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” -Brian Tracy
- “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” –A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Powerful Deep Quotes
The following is a list of powerful deep quotes that will assist you in engaging in profound reflection about life.
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.” – Anonymous
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” -Albert Einstein
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farraj Gray
- “It’s not that I’m so smart. It’s just that I stay with problems longer.” -Albert Einstein
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “To live life, you need problems. If you get everything you want the minute you want it, then what’s the point of livin’?”-Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
- “Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.” – C. S. Lewis
- “A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live.”― Lao Tzu
- “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”-Unknown
- “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”-Dalai Lama
- “We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.”- Tom Robbins
- “Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
- “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.”- Oscar Wilde
Every day brings new challenges, and the only way to overcome them is to remain motivated. You may maintain the flame of optimism shining bright in your life by looking to other outstanding leaders for inspiration.
Around 135 short famous quotes have been included in this post to keep you going and inspired. We really hope you enjoyed reading these inspirational sayings from famous figures.